"Summer Time, Fun Time" Playing it safe.
1. Corona-virus and Travel- Do they mix? Click below and view some tips on traveling with your families during the summer.
2. Pool Safety- 3 rules we should follow:
Test and Teach
Watch and Guard
Have the right equipment
For in depth details on these rules, click the link below for some very helpful tips.
3. 5 Tips on how to prevent Hot Car Deaths- there have been 125 children deaths from vehicular heatstroke in Texas between 1990 and 2018.
Place important items in the backseat
Establish a peace-of-mind plan
Check the car
Lean on Daycare providers
If you see a child in a car alone, Call 911 immediately
Click the link below for full details
4. Your Safe Home: always have Posion Control listed as a part of your emergency contact list. We have listed a few items you want to be causious of in your home, ecspecially younger children:
Art supplies, such as paints and paint thinner
Cleaning supplies, including laundry detergents, oven and toilet bowl cleaners and furniture polish
Cosmetics, especially nail polishes and perfumes
Deodorant and soap
Plants (both household and outdoor)
Click the link below for more details and to find your local control center.
5. Zika Virus- this is still a concern for our communties and we have to be informed. For more details of the virus click the link below: